Reaper's Blossom Reaper's Blossom

Absolutely love it! The music especially stands out; I'd love to hear an extended version of it. Overall, this was very well done!

Raw Latex 3 Raw Latex 3

As always, one of the most polished entries in Newgrounds' recent animation lineup. What I especially like about this episode is that it contains more humor with a specific connection to Pokemon, as opposed to your usual brand of bizarre, comedic debauchery (which is also great, but a change of pace is refreshing). I only wish the story progressed more quickly in each episode. Keep up the great work!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Piccolo: Attorney at Law Piccolo: Attorney at Law

I'm so glad you could make such a worthy sequel to (what I consider) one of your best animations! The new voice acting was an especially nice touch, and it's interesting to see the plot take a more violent turn towards the end. Can't wait to see where you take this idea!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant

Angry Dog was my introduction to Greasy Moose as well as Newgrounds. I wish there were more episodes!

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

A return of a classic formula! Honestly, I was underwhelmed by this one in comparison to the previous two, mostly because of Gooseman's moaning at the end, which was slightly off-key. Also, the backing track, while enjoyable, was a bit too cheery for someone as darkly intimate as Fernando. I hope to see more of these!

Babies Babies

I'm so glad this exists.

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Good job! When this first came out, I watched it and absolutely loved it, but I never made a review. Well, here it is! I think this deserves a sequel, discussing the way Google+ has integrated with YouTube and Facebook's takeover of the Oculus Rift. Anyhow, this was a cool idea.

The Exorcism of Donald Duck The Exorcism of Donald Duck

And thus, Dolan was born.

A bit disturbing, but funny.

Bomb Threat Bomb Threat

Oy vey. Now I want to watch more of your videos, quite frankly. In all seriousness, that sounds terrible.

Robotnik Way Robotnik Way

A beautifully dark spin on a video game franchise that has become increasingly cheesy and kid-friendly franchise. Some of the animation--specifically, the carpet-bombing of the city--seemed slightly choppy, but the ending was downright amazing.

TheWittyUsername responds:

Well, yeah. The city bombing kinda just went N64 since I didn't know how to destroy the city.